The Shining Twins Dress Costume
EASY ON-SITE PARKING for Annerley & Kedron Brisbane Stores
Warner Bros' "The Shining" is a Stanley Kubrick psychological thriller from 1980. Based on Stephen King's novel of the same name from 1977, this paranormal movie saw the creepy Grady Twins repeatedly calling Danny, the protagonist, to "come and play with us. Come and play with us forever, Danny". Dressed in their blue dresses and neat hair, the Twins represent Danny's anticipation of his mother being murdered. Creepy enough for you? Pop on this dress, grab your sister and terrorise the neighbourhood this Halloween.
- Blue polyester dress with puff sleeves and rounded collar
- Dress features a white dot pattern and lacy frill detail on hem and at sleeves
- Separate EVA pink belt with attached satin section and velcro at rear
- Socks and shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed The Shining product