Day of the Dead Senor Costume - Buy Online Only
Bare all - right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It's hauntingly good.
- Jacket with attached shirt featuring skeleton and heart digital print on sleeves and torso plus yellow highlight stitching and front and cuffs
- Red bow tie is on an elastic strap and has matching ruched red cummerbund
- Black pants have elastic at waist and hat is wide brimmed sombrero-style made with felt covering
- Face paint sold separately - item code 33666. Shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product
Make-up, gloves and any other accessories sold separately.