Oktoberfest Fraulein Pink Beer Maid - Plus Sizes Available 8 to 22
Guten Morgen Frauelin! Oktoberfest - the celebration of beer and folk dancing - originated in Munich, Germany but is now celebrated worldwide by millions of beer lovers, in the month of October. Aussies and Kiwis are also known for their love of a fine brew so why not crack open a lager, don your lederhosen or plait your hair in the name of all things October. Salut!
- Mini dress with lacy trim and off the shoulder gathered elastic neckline
- Apron with floral design and segmented panels plus wide shoulder straps
- Soft material headpiece is on an elastic headband with attached fabric flowers
- Nylon thigh highs have a sewn on bow at the top and the choker collar is printed material with velcro fasteners at the rear. Shoes not included.
Sizes (Aus Sizes):
- Small 8 to 10
- Medium 10 to 12
- Large 12 - 14
- Plus size is designed to fit AU sizes 16-22
Purchase online or in store.
Please Note: Shoes shown are not included with this item. Due to hygiene reasons this item is not returnable once packaging has been opened. Click here for > Return / Refund Terms and Conditions