Oompa Loompa Roald Dahl Deluxe Costume - Buy Online Only
Orange bodies, short stature and wild green hair - who else but the cute and very busy little Oompa Loompas, from the classic novel "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", by Roald Dahl in 1964. Saved from Loompa-land by Willy Wonka, these diligent little people love to sing and dance while they work, making the most delicious Wonka bars and many other delightful confectioneries. They are the sweetest choice for your next dress up day or Book Week, but you will need to learn the words to their catchy song Oompa Loompa Doompa Dee Doo!
- Polyester all-in-one jumpsuit with attached shaped pantaloons, cross over suspenders/braces and brown high collar bodice
- Two large buttons on front are printed on to waistline
- Polyester striped socks are attached to the jumpsuit
- Wig sold separately - item code 32990. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory product