Hippie Man Jumpsuit 60s Costume - Buy Online Only
Hey Man...Groovy! Show your support of all things free love, flower power and peace symbols as you step back in time to the 1960s and 1970s when Hippies ruled the world, or at least ruled Woodstock. It was a time of music, love, anti-war and psychedelic colours. Throw in some flares, a headband, coloured glasses and you are a Happy Hippie!
- All-in-one fitted jumpsuit with wide lapels and front zipper closure
- Panels of orange and blue adorn the torso and cuffs and jumpsuit features slightly flared bottoms
- Knotted material belt with circular ring and tassels to tie
- Shoes and necklace are not included
- This is an official Rubie's product
- Shirt with vest attached