Cruella De Vil Deluxe Costume - Buy Online Only
Her name is like Cruel Devil, unsurprisingly! The pompous, pampered, wealthy Cruella de Vil is always seen parading about in her lavish fur coat, waiting for the next opportunity to strike! The nasty puppy thief makes it her mission to capture the 101 Dalmatians for their beautiful spotty fur. These spotty dogs are classic Walt Disney characters from the animated cartoon "101 Dalmatians" (1961) and the big screen live action comedy in 1992. Cruella, played by actress Glenn Close, with her trademark fur coat and wild black and white hair also appears as the villain in "One Hundred and Two Dalmatians", the movie (2000) and "Patches: London Adventure" in 2003.
- Black polyester dress with small slit at hemline and separate red faux leather belt with ties at rear
- Two elbow length satin gloves
- Capelet with attached collar in trademark black and white spotty print with large faux ruby jewel at centre and velcro tab behind to close at collar
- Iconic black and white wig made from polypropolene hair strands. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product