Day of the Dead Costume - Buy Online Only
Bare all - right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It's hauntingly good.
- Dress with printed skeleton and rose details on the torso plus attached tulle lacy peplum, round collar and sleeves in red and purple
- Hemline of the dress is cut on the angle with shorter front section
- Headpiece is a black lacy veil designed to cover face with attached roses
- Shoes, stockings and plastic rose not included. Day of the Dead make-up kits sold separately
- This is an official Rubie's product