Moana Epilogue Child Costume - Buy Online Only
A modern-day Disney Princess and star of the blockbuster 2016 movie "Moana", this Polynesian Princess is brave, unfearing and determined. Along-side demi-god Maui they travel the seas in search of the Heart of Te Fiti, an ancient gem belonging to the living mother island. Made famous by the theme song How Far I'll Go, this delightful movie has inspired girls all over the world.
- Dress with digitally printed bodice with scalloped hem, illusion neckline with printed necklace and attached iconic pendant, plus tulle under layer that attaches to skirt for an illusion 2 piece look
- Shoulder strap on one side with digital print and fabric leaf look tassles
- Skirt with digitally printed grass look
- Digitally printed waistband with scalloped edge plus shaped peplum with leaf print in textured fabric
- This is an officially licensed Disney product