Mulan Deluxe Costume - Buy Online Only
One of the bravest Disney Princesses, Chinese-born Mulan (1998) dresses as a man, in an attempt to save her ill father from being drafted into the Chinese military. With Mushu, her dragon along-side, Mulan uses her smarts to warn off the Huns and meet the dashing Captain Li Shang.
- Dress with satin bodice with shimmer and satin panels and piping, sequin trim and tulle frill at neckline. Dress has full length satin trumpet sleeves and mock belt in layered satin
- Satin skirt with glitter printed asymmetrical satin overlay with gold trim on hem
- Hair comb features 3D flower attachment
- Separate sheer fabric scarf. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney Product